When having new siding added to your home, it is very important to choose the style that works best. Here is helpful list of the benefits of each kind of siding offered.
- Very low maintenance- Vinyl siding does not need painting, and with the exception of power washing you will not need to maintain your vinyl siding.
- Strong and Durable- Vinyl siding will stand up to many different conditions
- Long Life – Vinyl siding will last the longest, with the least maintenance needed.
- Versatility- Vinyl siding will look great on a number of different houses due to the wide variety of colors available.
- Versatile- Wood siding is available in a number of different patterns, widths, and styles.
- Easily Updated- Wood siding can also be changed and updated by simply adding a new coat of paint.
- Classic Look- Wood siding is tried and true, and is the most used siding style for a reason. It has a look that most other siding types try to emulate.
Fiber Cement Siding
- Life Resistane- Fiber cement siding is insect-proof, because it offers no food source to insects. It is fire-resistant, moisture-resistant, and is not prone to warping or cracking, thanks to the cellulose fibers which boost its dimensional stability.
- Stylish- Fiber cement siding can be made to resemble real wood, or just about any other surface you can think of.
Call for a free estimate and we will help figure out which siding options works the best for you!